About Me

My photo
I was born to crap something here, I just wanna write, describe, & publish on what I feel, conclude & believe. I have too much stories to tell about me, people around. I live as a normal person like others. This site is my opinions, my right. Sorry if there's contented hurtful msg

Architecture Students

* The alarm clock tells you When to go to sleep.
* You’re not ashamed of drooling in class anymore.
* You celebrate space and observé your birthday
* Coffee and Red Bull are tools, not Treats.
* You think it’s Possible to create space.
* You’ve slept more than 20 hours non-stop in a single weekend.
* You fight with inanimate objects.
* You’ve fallen asleep in the bathroom.
* You’ve Listened to all your CDs in less than 48 hours.
* You’re not seen in public.
* You lose your house keys for a week and you do not even notice.
* You Become excellent at recycling When making models.
* When you try to communicate, you make a continuous and monotonous whine.
* You take notes and leve messages with a rapidograph and color markers.
* You combine breakfast, lunch and dinner into one single meal.
* You see holidays only as extra sleeping time.
* You’ve got more photographs of buildings than of actual people.
* You can live without human contact, food or daylight, but if you can not print it’s chaos.
* You can use Photoshop, Illustrator and make a web page, but you do not know how to use Excel.
* You refer to great Architects (dead or alive) by THEIR first name as if you Knew them (Frank, Corbu, Mies, Norman).